|XLCalendar is powerful and flexible calendar tool, and full free.
XLCalendar is a calendar generator for Microsoft Excel that outputs calendars in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. Using XLCalendar, you can easily make various kinds of perpetual calendars, and custom calendars in your own language, holidays and styles.
XLCalendar includes the following features:
- Outputting calendars in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format
Use Microsoft Excel to make calendars, and output calendars in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. It is easy to use, powerful and flexible.
- Supporting various kinds of calendars
Using XLCalendar, you can make various kinds of perpetual calendars. For example, monthly calendar on multiple worksheets, yearly calendar on one worksheet. The yearly calendar can be used with various month layouts, such as the 1x12 month layout, 2x6 month layout, 3x4 month layout and 4x3 month layout.
- Customizing your own calendars
You can make calendars in your own language, formats, layouts and styles, add your own holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events, and add the month name, weekday name that you like.
- Supporting various holidays and special events
XLCalendar supports numerous holidays, such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Labor Day. It supports various holidays for different countries, such as United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. You can represent holidays using day (such as Feb 14) or weekday (such as the first Monday in Oct).
- Designing calendar directly in Microsoft Excel
XLCalendar is a template-based calendar tool. All formatting is done directly in Microsoft Excel. You can take full advantage of Microsoft Excel including cell formatting, conditional formatting, formulas, drawing and pictures, page setup, headers and footers, preview and printing, VBA, and more.
32-bit XLCalendar 2.0:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 or later.
- Microsoft Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or later.
64-bit XLCalendar 2.0:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 or later.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or later.
32-bit XLCalendar 1.7:
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or later.
- Microsoft Excel 97/98, Excel 2000, Excel XP, Excel 2003 or later.